We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Ktizo Hair & Skin
50% off Beauty Services Vouchers
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Update your look for the summer ahead.
- Save 50% on beauty vouchers at Ktizo Hair and Spa.
- Use your voucher on massages, facials, eyelash and brow management, hair removal, manicures, pedicures, sun-bed sessions or professional make-up.
- Treat yourself to styling at Hamilton's most exclusive salon.
- Reinvent yourself with a simple click.
Looking beautiful and winning at board games have more in common than you think. Both require innovation, fun, and taking advantage of great opportunities when they present themselves. Today's money-saving deal offers you three beauty services vouchers at an exclusive salon, whose name might just help you win your next game of Scrabble.
If you're in the mood to start the new year with that winning feeling then you simply need to grab one of the following deals from Ktizo Hair and Spa:
- Pay $35 for a 70 beauty services voucher; or
- Pay $25 for a 50 beauty services voucher.
With an atmosphere that's both dynamic and innovative, yet relaxing and comfortable, Ktizo is Hamilton's most exclusive salon, offering an unparalleled beauty experience for their clients. Their team of stylists are committed to constantly reinventing themselves with the latest techniques and international trends. Ktizo's stylists have also been heavily involved in New Zealand Fashion Week every year, working with local designers for photo shoots, CD covers and fashion shows.
With today's awesome deal, you'll get yourself a voucher to use as you please on any of their beauty services, including massages, facials, eyelash and brow management, hair removal, manicures, pedicures, sun-bed sessions and professional make-up. Visit the Ktizo Hair and Spa website to see some of the awesome services that they offer.
More Great Waikato Deals
LKNZ Lodge - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.