We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Up to 58% off a 20x28cm or 30x30cm 40 or 60-Page Hard Cover Photo Books incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $118)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your memories the mansion they deserve.
- Grab a 20x28cm 40-Page hard cover photo book for just $35, or just $41 for a 20x28cm 60-Page hard cover photo book, $[p3} for a 30x30cm 40-Page or $49 for a 30x30cm 60-Page including nationwide delivery from Kroma.
- Present your precious photos in a stylish, tasteful and beautiful way.
- The perfect gift for Christmas.
Your precious photos are a lot like Kim Dot Com: larger than life, truly unique, and they need to live in a very nice place. Put your photos in their own magnificently appointed mansion, with today's deal.
Pay just $35 for a 20x28cm 40-Page, $41 for a 20x28cm 60-Page hard cover photo book, or just $45 for a 30x30cm 40-Page or $49 30x30cm 60-Page hard cover photo book, including nationwide delivery from Kroma.
80 pages of safely stored, beautifully presented and priceless memories. If that's not a grand idea for Christmas, we're not sure what is (definitely not socks and undies). These photo books from Kroma are finely crafted and of the highest quality to ensure the safe keeping of your memories. They're also very stylish to ensure your photos are presented in a tasteful and beautiful way.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.