We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Kiwi Adventure Trust
$50 for a Solo Mountain Bike Entry Fee to Triple Peaks Challenge
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feeling guilty about the predicted festive indulgences?
- Grab a solo entry into the Triple Peaks Challenge for just $50.
- Discover the picturesque Hawke's Bay region whilst challenging yourself physically.
- Travel up and down the three main peaks of Mt Erin, Mt Kahuranaki and the historic Te Mata Peak.
- Much of the course is on private land so you'll get a unique experience of the region regardless of being an experienced biker or a beginner.
Devouring two entire legs of ham, five dozen Christmas mince pies, 29 trifles and a case of Dom Perignon over the festive season could make you feel like you've successfully adopted three of the seven deadly sins as a lifestyle.
Get your A into G and off the couch by grabbing a solo mountain bike entry into the Triple Peaks Challenge for just $50.
Allow yourself to indulge this festive season, but set yourself a goal to get fit by entering yourself in the Triple Peaks Challenge. Whether you're a mountain biking extraordinaire or you're just starting out in this adventure sport, this breathtaking course traverses iconic Hawke's Bay landmarks for an unforgettable experience. Not for those who don't like a challenge, the hills are hard and steep both climbing and descending. So get your post-Christmas training plan sorted today and prepare for the challenge of your lifetime.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.