We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$19 for Four Tap Beers or House Wines & a Platter (value $69)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spoil yourself with fantastic beer, wine and food with good friends.
- Grab a Keystone or Antipasto platter plus four glasses of house wine, or glasses of tap beer including Heineken and cider at Keystone Monteith's Bar for just $19.
- Team your platter with your choice of wine or beer.
- Enjoy the best covered courtyard in town.
There are few things more enjoyable in this life than spoiling yourself with fantastic beer, wine and food with good friends in a comfortable, classic bar where the ambience is warm, the service attentive and the quality high.
Today you can grab a Keystone platter plus four glasses of house wine or glasses of tap beer (including Heineken and cider) at Keystone Monteith's Bar, all for just $19. It’s just the ticket for catching up with friends in a fun, relaxed environment where the atmosphere is great and the food is even better.
Choose one of two popular platters, the Keystone Platter or the Antipasto Platter. Team your platter with your choice of either wine or beer - enjoy a wide range of varieties including Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Merlot Cabernet and Pinot Noir, savour a cold glass of Heineken fresh from the tap, or take your pick of the excellent Monteith's tap beers on offer.
There is always plenty going on at Keystone including great live music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and there are plenty of great dining options if you want to continue your evening over a meal with friends. Make the most of this simple, stylish way to end your working day and the perfect way to begin a great night out.
More Great Waikato Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Good Home - Hamilton
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.