We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$19 for a One-Hour Scenic Harbour Cruise for Two People (value $38)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- See the spectacular watery scenery, Tauranga Port infrastructure Cargo and Cruise ships, Stella Passage, the islands of Matakana, Rangiwaea and Motuhoa.
- Grab a one-hour scenic harbour cruise for two people with Kewpie Cruises for just $19. And children are free!
- Make use of the fully-licensed bar (No BYO beverages) and you can bring your own picnic or snacks.
- See NZ's biggest port, wildlife, lush forests, islands.
- You can even be dropped off at Matakana Island and picked up for a same day return trip.
See the spectacular watery scenery, Tauranga Port infrastructure Cargo and Cruise ships, Stella Passage, the islands of Matakana, Rangiwaea and Motuhoa.
Grab a one-hour scenic harbour cruise for two people with Kewpie Cruises for just $19 and discover these calm inland waters of Tauranga Harbour regarded as Bay of Plenty's gateway to the South Pacific Ocean and visiting Cruise ships. It is the entrance to New Zealands largest export Port. Untouched white sandy beaches, lush green forests surrounded by the grand Kaimai range.
Kewpie Cruises can even drop you off at Matakana Island and pick you up on a same day return trip.There is a licensed bar (No BYO) on board so you can sip a wine or beer as you take in the sights, and children are free!. You are also welcome to bring your own picnic or snacks. Grab this cruise deal and discover these calm inland waters of Tauranga Harbour. It's the Bay of Plenty's gateway to the South Pacific Ocean.
Departure daily from Pilot Bay Wharf (base of Mt Maunganui, on the walking track): 10:00am 11:00am 12:00am 1:00pm 2:00pm 3:00pm 4:00pm
Your next function can be celebrated on your own cruise boat. Four-hour private and corporate functions are also available. Enquire on the website: www.kewpiecruises.co.nz
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.