We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Ken Braun Panel & Paint
$60 for a $150 Repairs Voucher at Ken Braun Panel & Paint (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tired of spending money on your car and never getting anything back?
- Grab a $150 repair voucher at Ken Braun Panel & Paint for $60.
- Put your voucher towards paying insurance excess, rust repairs, WOF repairs, and panel and paint repairs.
- Let the friendly team at Ken Braun Panel & Paint get your car looking ship-shape again.
Cars are both awesome to own and an absolute nightmare. They get you to work, to the beach and to your auntie's house faster than that old bike or the bus that's always late. But then there is the petrol, the maintenance and when something just decides to fall off. Save a few dollars and get your car back in to shape today.
Grab $150 repair voucher at Ken Braun Panel & Paint for only $60, and put your voucher towards those repairs you've been putting off for too long!
Ken Braun Panel & Paint work with all insurance companies, so you can put your voucher towards your insurance excess, as well as rust repairs, WOF repairs, panel and paint repairs, and cover cut and polishes. The friendly team at this locally owned and operated business will do their utmost to get your car ship-shape without any hassle, they can even provide courtesy cars. Save some money on your car repair and maintenance by snapping up today's deal and popping down to Ken Braun Panel & Paint.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Cook Cafe & Bar
Tailor Made Suits
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.