We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Ken Braun Panel & Paint
$60 for a $150 Repairs Voucher at Ken Braun Panel & Paint (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tired of spending money on your car and never getting anything back?
- Grab a $150 repair voucher at Ken Braun Panel & Paint for $60.
- Put your voucher towards paying insurance excess, rust repairs, WOF repairs, and panel and paint repairs.
- Let the friendly team at Ken Braun Panel & Paint get your car looking ship-shape again.
Cars are both awesome to own and an absolute nightmare. They get you to work, to the beach and to your auntie's house faster than that old bike or the bus that's always late. But then there is the petrol, the maintenance and when something just decides to fall off. Save a few dollars and get your car back in to shape today.
Grab $150 repair voucher at Ken Braun Panel & Paint for only $60, and put your voucher towards those repairs you've been putting off for too long!
Ken Braun Panel & Paint work with all insurance companies, so you can put your voucher towards your insurance excess, as well as rust repairs, WOF repairs, panel and paint repairs, and cover cut and polishes. The friendly team at this locally owned and operated business will do their utmost to get your car ship-shape without any hassle, they can even provide courtesy cars. Save some money on your car repair and maintenance by snapping up today's deal and popping down to Ken Braun Panel & Paint.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.