We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Kawai Purapura Retreat
$125 for a VIP Eco-Festival Pamper Package, incl. Entry to Two-Day Festival, One-Hour Massage, Two Gourmet Vegetarian Lunches, & Spa, Sauna & Pool Access (value $275)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put down that old stress ball.
- Grab a VIP Eco-Festival pamper package, including entry to the festival, daily vegetarian meals, a one-hour massage, and spa, sauna and access for just $125.
- Enjoy two days of relaxation and healthy living and learn more than you ever thought you could about wellness.
With a whole new year ahead of you, there's no better time than now to start focusing on your own mental and spiritual health. Put that weathered, old stress ball down, forget about your Massage-O-Matic, and read about how you can become more in tune with your body than ever before.
Grab a VIP Eco-Festival pamper package, including entry to the festival, daily vegetarian banquet meals, a one-hour massage, and spa, sauna, and pool access for just $125.
Relax, rejuvenate and be re-inspired with two full days at the Voices Of Sacred Earth Eco-Festival at Kawai Purapura Retreat Centre. The inaugural Voices of Sacred Earth Eco- Festival is a weekend of interactive seminars and hands-on workshops which will explore the many indigenous and cultural expressions and spiritualities that have evolved on our planet. The first Voices of Sacred Earth Eco-Festival is on over the weekend of February 8th-10th, 2013; it'll be held at Kawai Purapura in Albany. Take part in mind-opening workshops and seminars covering traditional healing, sacred music and dance, ancient wisdom and spirituality. The VIP package also includes: a one-hour indigenous Mirimiri massage, daily vegetarian banquet meals, sauna, spa and pool sessions.
More Great Waikato Deals
Jam At Queenwood
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.