We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Kawai Purapura Retreat
$125 for a VIP Eco-Festival Pamper Package, incl. Entry to Two-Day Festival, One-Hour Massage, Two Gourmet Vegetarian Lunches, & Spa, Sauna & Pool Access (value $275)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put down that old stress ball.
- Grab a VIP Eco-Festival pamper package, including entry to the festival, daily vegetarian meals, a one-hour massage, and spa, sauna and access for just $125.
- Enjoy two days of relaxation and healthy living and learn more than you ever thought you could about wellness.
With a whole new year ahead of you, there's no better time than now to start focusing on your own mental and spiritual health. Put that weathered, old stress ball down, forget about your Massage-O-Matic, and read about how you can become more in tune with your body than ever before.
Grab a VIP Eco-Festival pamper package, including entry to the festival, daily vegetarian banquet meals, a one-hour massage, and spa, sauna, and pool access for just $125.
Relax, rejuvenate and be re-inspired with two full days at the Voices Of Sacred Earth Eco-Festival at Kawai Purapura Retreat Centre. The inaugural Voices of Sacred Earth Eco- Festival is a weekend of interactive seminars and hands-on workshops which will explore the many indigenous and cultural expressions and spiritualities that have evolved on our planet. The first Voices of Sacred Earth Eco-Festival is on over the weekend of February 8th-10th, 2013; it'll be held at Kawai Purapura in Albany. Take part in mind-opening workshops and seminars covering traditional healing, sacred music and dance, ancient wisdom and spirituality. The VIP package also includes: a one-hour indigenous Mirimiri massage, daily vegetarian banquet meals, sauna, spa and pool sessions.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.