We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Kaitiaki Adventures Aotearoa
$62 for White Water Rafting on Kaituna River & Photo CD Pack (value $124)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step out of your comfort zone and try something thrilling!
- Grab a White Water Rafting trip down the Kaituna River with Kaitiaki Adventures for just $62 and they'll capture your experience on a photo CD too.
- Drop off the world's highest commercially related waterfall.
- Enjoy an exciting day out with your mates.
Rotorua isn't a place to sit around and enjoy the quiet life. And it's not the place to be if the most active you get is twiddling your thumbs. It's where natural features are not just to be admired, but to be tackled in the most extreme fashion. So why settle for a quaint picnic by the river when you can raft it?
Grab a wild ride down Kaituna River with Kaitiaki Adventures for just $62, including a photo CD to prove your extremeness to the world.
You might be extra enthused to know that the Kaituna River is home to the world's highest commercially related waterfall (something to brag about on Facebook) and this trip will take you over plenty of drops, bush clay and canyons. No experience is needed, you'll be in a stable inflatable raft with some fellow adventurers and a very capable guide. Kaitiaki Adventures will also give you a comprehensive run down before your head out. You just need to be 13 years or over to give it a go and bring along your togs and a towel.
The entire trip takes around three and a half hours with an hour spent in the water. Trips run seven days at 9:00am and 12:30pm - check out the timetable. Courtesy transport is provided if needed, along with all your river equipment and safety gear.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.