We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Up to 76% off a 5" Ceramic Chefs Knife or a 4" Pairing Knife incl. Delivery from iTrading (value up to $210)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let go of frustration and get yourself some seriously sharp knives!
- Grab up to 76% off ceramic knives from iTrading, includes delivery.
- These knives are acid resistant and will never rust.
- Leaving no metallic taste or smell in your food.
It's not like you're worried about where it's gone. It is always there, however, it's no longer reliable. It's taking up space and taking you for granted. Sometimes it's useful but more often than not the reason why you loved it in the first place is nowhere to be found. You're making lunch and your once sharp knife is sharp no more and that tomato you've just butchered isn't even good enough for a sandwich. It's time to move on.
If you're hankering for something reliable in your life, that you know will work when you need it then today's deal is for you. we've got three great options from iTrading all include delivery, so look sharp!
- Pay $24 for a 4" pairing knife
- Pay $30 for a 5" ceramic chefs knife or
- Pay $49 for a 4" pairing knife and a 5" ceramic chefs knife
The Rare Earth ceramic knives are made from diamond hard zirconium oxide which is 40% stronger than steel. This high-purity zirconium oxide powder is compressed at very high pressures and heated in a furnace at temperatures of over 2700°F. This results in an extremely-hard blade, nearly as hard as diamonds and the abrasion performance is 60 times better than a metal knife.
Additional features include:
- Health: lead-free, non-toxic, acid resistant, alkali resistant, never rusts.
- Excellent performance: because of its extremely high density and brightness the knife does not easily breed bacteria, ensuring it is anti-bacterial, anti-fouling and easy to clean.
- Sharpness: the materials that make up a ceramic blade are very hard. It’s the second hardest material, ranked after diamonds. After it’s sharpened, it can keep its razor sharp edge and will not wear out.
- No metallic taste or smell: ceramic material is not very porous at all. This keeps the blade from transferring odours from one food item to another.
- Sanitary: the density of ceramic blades is very high, and the blades have very little pores. A quick rinse in warm water can give your ceramic knife a good clean, rather than a thorough scrubbing on a metal knife.
- Lightweight: ceramic material is very light weight. Density of steel is 7.85g/cm3, ceramic knife's is 6.0-6.1g/cm3. The lighter the weight is, the less strain on your arms and shoulders.
- Rustless and no magnetism: There is no metal, so there is never rust and magnetism.
More Great Waikato Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.