We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
IPL Laser Solutions Hamilton
$349 for $2,800 Worth of Hair Removal Treatments for 3 Areas at IPL Laser Solutions (value up to $2,800)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let the IPL laser treatment work its magic on unwanted hair.
- Grab hair removal treatments worth up to $2,800 for three areas at IPL Laser Solutions Hamilton for $349.
- Have each chosen area treated up to eight times with this incredible deal!
- Rejuvenate your skin and start the new year with a new you.
If people sometimes confuse you with Chewbacca or some other kind of hairy creature then you probably have an issue with unwanted hair. I imagine that the laser treatments Chewie underwent in his universe was unpleasant, but here on earth we have great technology to rid our bodies of all the hair we always wished had never grew.
Pay $349 for hair removal treatments worth up to $2,800 and have three areas treated up to eight times at IPL Laser Solutions in Hamilton. New year - new you.
IPL Laser Solutions are dedicated to rejuvenating skin through their special IPL treatments. Using the latest technology (E-light intense pulsed light), you'll see fantastic results after every treatment. Choose three areas that you want to get treated and watch as the hair diminishes week by week. You can choose from the following areas:
- Upper lip
- Neck (front or back)
- Tummy line
- Underarms (both)
- Upper back
- Lower back
This will give you the confidence to wear anything and do anything. Click buy now and experience the wonderful results that IPL can bring to the table.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.