We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$1 for a Business Risk Insurance and ACC Structure Analysis & Advice Plan with an Registered Financial Adviser (value $399)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Business owner or self-employed? Are you paying too much for your current ACC? Is it structured correctly? How would you know?
- Grab a comprehensive analysis and advice plan to ensure you are correctly covered for just $1 from insuranceBASE.
- Talk about your ACC and Business Risk structure and the possible savings.
- Get no obligation and no nonsense advice on what levels of insurance are best for your business.
If you are self employed or pay too much for your current ACC (or don't even know what you should be paying) get the best advice from insuranceBASE. Ensure you are up to date with the latest advice and options for your business with an ACC structure analysis and business risk insurance analysis and advice plan for just $1.
insuranceBASE specialises in advice and the restructuring of ACC and Business Risk advice for small to medium enterprises. Potentially saving you thousands. Insurance is all about creating predictable outcomes. And that is good for business. But do you know if your policy is really structured correctly? You could be paying too much and you might not be covered for everything you think.
Jason Hennessey of insuranceBASE makes the process simple, working alongside you to develop a cost-effective plan which can smooth out the inevitable bumps in the road. He's a local business owner himself, so he knows exactly where you're coming from and he'll help you get where you're going.
Find out here what some of Jason's clients have to say.
More Great Waikato Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.