We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$1 for a Business Risk Insurance and ACC Structure Analysis & Advice Plan with an Registered Financial Adviser (value $399)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Business owner or self-employed? Are you paying too much for your current ACC? Is it structured correctly? How would you know?
- Grab a comprehensive analysis and advice plan to ensure you are correctly covered for just $1 from insuranceBASE.
- Talk about your ACC and Business Risk structure and the possible savings.
- Get no obligation and no nonsense advice on what levels of insurance are best for your business.
If you are self employed or pay too much for your current ACC (or don't even know what you should be paying) get the best advice from insuranceBASE. Ensure you are up to date with the latest advice and options for your business with an ACC structure analysis and business risk insurance analysis and advice plan for just $1.
insuranceBASE specialises in advice and the restructuring of ACC and Business Risk advice for small to medium enterprises. Potentially saving you thousands. Insurance is all about creating predictable outcomes. And that is good for business. But do you know if your policy is really structured correctly? You could be paying too much and you might not be covered for everything you think.
Jason Hennessey of insuranceBASE makes the process simple, working alongside you to develop a cost-effective plan which can smooth out the inevitable bumps in the road. He's a local business owner himself, so he knows exactly where you're coming from and he'll help you get where you're going.
Find out here what some of Jason's clients have to say.
More Great Waikato Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.