We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$20 for iHip Skull Earphones with LED Light or iHip "Superman" DJ Headphones, or $32 for iHip NFL DJ Style Headphones (value up to $49.95)
Delivered within: 14 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Listen to your tunes in scary style.
- Grab a set of iHip headphones: pay $20 for a pair of black skull headphones with red LED lights, or $20 for iHip "Superman" or iHip NFL DJ-style headphones.
- Comfortable fit, lightweight and stylish design.
- Skull eyes blink with the beat of your music.
For those who can't be satisfied with a plain, boring set of earphones, a pair of iHip headphones will let you join the young and hip and funky club immediately. Grab a set of iHip headphones at prices starting from $20.
Black Skull Specifications:
- $20 for one pair
- Comfortable fit, lightweight and stylish design
- Grab a set of iHip black skull headphones with red LED lights for $20 from Avalon Audio.
- The eyes of the skull are LED lights that will blink with the beat of the music
- High quality sound with noise isolation.
- 3.5mm plug for maximum compatibility with iPod, Iphone, Smartphone and all MP3 players.
- 3 sizes of ear tips are included to ensure best and most comfortable fit.
- $20 for one pair
- Folding design
- Secure and comfortable fit
- Noise isolating
- Super soft ear pads
- 3.5mm input jack
- Works with iPhone / iPod / Smartphone or any MP3 player
NFL DJ-Style Specifications:
- $32 for one pair
- Four designs to choose from: New Orleans Saints, Oakland Steelers, Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers
- Gold plated 3.5mm input jack
- Cushioned ear-pads
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone as well as any smartphone or MP3/4 player
- Team logo on the ear-cups
- Team name embroidered on to the comfort-fit padded headband.
- In-line volume control
- Cushioned ear pads for great noise reduction
- A built in headphone splitter to share your music with friends
- DJ design swivel mechanism for 'single ear' listening
- Large drivers for stronger bass response
- Soft touch leather padding on the headband and ear cups for last comfort
- Works with iPod, iPhone as well as any smartphone or MP34 player
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.