We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Iguana Street Bar and Restaurant
$35 for an Iguana Platter & a Bottle of Brancott Estate Flight Series Wine at Hamilton's Iconic Iguana Street Bar & Restaurant (value up to $98)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make your wish come true and head to your favourite restaurant to fulfil your cravings.
- Grab an antipasto platter and a bottle of Brancott Estate Flight Series wine for $35.
- Discover what makes Iguana one of Hamilton's most awarded and iconic restaurants.
- Enjoy a casual dining experience with friends and soak up the relaxing atmosphere at upmarket feel.
- Available for lunch with gluten-free and vegetarian options available.
So, you've misplaced your genie lamp and can't wish for that delicious antipasto platter you've been craving? Lucky for you, there's at least one other technique to getting that award-winning delicious piece of platter-y goodness that doesn't require using up your limited amount of wishes. And, this way, you'll get to wash it down with some refreshing New Zealand wine as well.
Head to Iguana Street Bar and Restaurant where you can get an antipasto platter and a bottle of Brancott Estate Flight Series wine for $35.
With a commitment to service and drive to deliver the very best food and drink, Iguana Street Bar and Restaurant deserves every bit of the recognition that comes its way. As one of Hamilton's most awarded restaurants, Iguana has a reputation for outstanding patronage coupled with an upmarket, but casual, dining experience that leaves customers coming back for more. Discover what all the fuss is about and head on in to Iguana and make all your culinary wishes come true.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.