We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Hurley’s of Queenstown
50% off Two Nights for Two People in an Executive Studio or One-Bedroom Apartment incl. a Bottle of Wine & Late Checkout (value up to $520)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore the best of Queenstown in luxury and comfort.
- Grab two nights for two in an executive studio for only $215 or grab two nights in a one-bedroom apartment for only $260, both options include a bottle of wine and late checkout.
- Enjoy mountain views and attentive service.
Take some time out for yourself and relax in the getaway capital of New Zealand.
You know it's time to take a break from life, when you mistake the washing machine for the toaster, the fridge for the dryer and your neighbours porsche for your hatchback. So escape away from it all in luxury and comfort.
Grab two nights for two in an executive studio for only $215 or grab two nights in a one-bedroom apartment for only $260, both options include a bottle of wine and late checkout.
Take some time away and escape to Queenstown. Explore everything this popular destination has to offer while staying in luxury. With a wide range of facilities and attentive, friendly staff, staying at Hurley's is a guaranteed trip to paradise where you can put your feet up and enjoy the gorgeous Queenstown scenery. Every apartment comes fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and other utensils to help make your stay even more homely as well as other home necessities like an iron, under floor heating and Sky TV.
More Great Waikato Deals
Living Well Fitness
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.