We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Hukanui Body Therapies
$79 for a 'Tahitian Summer in Paradise' Massage & Facial Retreat (value $175)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Free yourself of the weight of stress with today's deal.
- Grab a a 'Tahitian Summer in Paradise' massage and facial package at Hukanui Body Therapies for only $79.
- Pamper your entire body with this comprehensive relaxation package.
- A new plain of relaxation is only a simple click away.
- The ideal gift for a loved one who has had a long year.
Dealing with everyday stress is like carrying a bucket, which is slowly filled with sand. At first the weight seems very bearable, but, before you know it, the load becomes too much to handle. The good news is that GrabOne has teamed up with the awesome folks at Hakanui Body Therapies to tip over the bucket of stress for good.
After another year of enduring the heaviness of stress, you owe yourself a huge dose of pampering. Fortunately, all you have to do to receive this much-deserved treat is grab this 'Tahitian Summer in Paradise' massage and facial package at Hukanui Body Therapies for only $79.
You simply won't be able to find a more comprehensive relaxation package at this price. When you grab this deal you'll be treating yourself to slice of paradise, which combines the natural benefits of Tahitian virgin coconut oil and Active NZ manuka honey. It includes a foot, hand, face, neck, shoulder and scalp massage with virgin coconut oil infused with essential oils from exotic flora to nourish and deeply moisturise, soothe and calm the body, mind and spirit.
Free your feet...
After a tropical sugar cane/coconut oil exfoliant, the feet are soothed and healed with a Tahitian papaya coconut oil massage. This creates deep relaxation by mobilising the joints and stimulating energy points in the feet which connect to the whole body. Then the feet are wrapped in a warm vanilla scented paraffin wax and slipped into warm booties, sending the healing benefits of heat deep into joints and muscles, relieving tiredness and swelling.
Love your arms and hands...
Following the feet, the arms and hands are exfoliated and massaged with the same Tahitian virgin coconut oil – focusing on pressure points in the hands that also connect to whole body revitalisation and relaxation. The hands are then wrapped in warm paraffin wax then mittens. This is softening and nourishing to dry skin and soothing to overworked joints and ligaments and deeply healing.
Pamper your face...
Next is the honey spa facial. This face and scalp treatment encapsulates the essence of New Zealand . Utilising natural ingredients extracted from environmentally pure New Zealand flora, this treatment will gently exfoliate and nourish your skin. Your treatment will start with a gentle cleanse, which is then followed by an active Manuka honey enzyme peel. After this, you will be treated to a nourishing papaya virgin coconut oil neck, shoulder, face and scalp massage with pressure point therapy and warm pounamu stones. Finally, a honey gel mask is applied - leaving you with soft, smooth, beautifully nourished and healthy looking skin.
More Great Waikato Deals
Big Boys Toys
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.