We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Hukanui Body Therapies
$79 for a 'Tahitian Summer in Paradise' Massage & Facial Retreat (value $175)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Free yourself of the weight of stress with today's deal.
- Grab a a 'Tahitian Summer in Paradise' massage and facial package at Hukanui Body Therapies for only $79.
- Pamper your entire body with this comprehensive relaxation package.
- A new plain of relaxation is only a simple click away.
- The ideal gift for a loved one who has had a long year.
Dealing with everyday stress is like carrying a bucket, which is slowly filled with sand. At first the weight seems very bearable, but, before you know it, the load becomes too much to handle. The good news is that GrabOne has teamed up with the awesome folks at Hakanui Body Therapies to tip over the bucket of stress for good.
After another year of enduring the heaviness of stress, you owe yourself a huge dose of pampering. Fortunately, all you have to do to receive this much-deserved treat is grab this 'Tahitian Summer in Paradise' massage and facial package at Hukanui Body Therapies for only $79.
You simply won't be able to find a more comprehensive relaxation package at this price. When you grab this deal you'll be treating yourself to slice of paradise, which combines the natural benefits of Tahitian virgin coconut oil and Active NZ manuka honey. It includes a foot, hand, face, neck, shoulder and scalp massage with virgin coconut oil infused with essential oils from exotic flora to nourish and deeply moisturise, soothe and calm the body, mind and spirit.
Free your feet...
After a tropical sugar cane/coconut oil exfoliant, the feet are soothed and healed with a Tahitian papaya coconut oil massage. This creates deep relaxation by mobilising the joints and stimulating energy points in the feet which connect to the whole body. Then the feet are wrapped in a warm vanilla scented paraffin wax and slipped into warm booties, sending the healing benefits of heat deep into joints and muscles, relieving tiredness and swelling.
Love your arms and hands...
Following the feet, the arms and hands are exfoliated and massaged with the same Tahitian virgin coconut oil – focusing on pressure points in the hands that also connect to whole body revitalisation and relaxation. The hands are then wrapped in warm paraffin wax then mittens. This is softening and nourishing to dry skin and soothing to overworked joints and ligaments and deeply healing.
Pamper your face...
Next is the honey spa facial. This face and scalp treatment encapsulates the essence of New Zealand . Utilising natural ingredients extracted from environmentally pure New Zealand flora, this treatment will gently exfoliate and nourish your skin. Your treatment will start with a gentle cleanse, which is then followed by an active Manuka honey enzyme peel. After this, you will be treated to a nourishing papaya virgin coconut oil neck, shoulder, face and scalp massage with pressure point therapy and warm pounamu stones. Finally, a honey gel mask is applied - leaving you with soft, smooth, beautifully nourished and healthy looking skin.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Hamilton Beer and Wine Company
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.