We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
HSM Clothing Alterations & Tailoring
$25 for $50 Clothing Alterations & Tailoring Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Repair or resize your favourite clothes.
- Grab a $50 voucher for clothing alterations, products, repairs or tailoring at HSM for just $25.
- Whether you've torn your pants, broken a zipper or no longer fit your favourite dress, the team at HSM are committed to solving your wardrobe malfunctions.
- With very reasonable prices, your voucher will go a long way.
- You can also use your voucher for a new sewing machine, or repairs for your current one.
Liz Hurley may have become famous by wearing a dress held together by safety pins, but it's a risky strategy. And definitely not one we would recommend.
We do recommend ensuring your clothes fit and look perfectly. So grab a $50 voucher to put towards clothing alterations, repairs, products or tailoring for just $25 at HSM Clothing Alterations & Tailoring.
Whether you've torn your pants, no longer fit your favourite dress, or require repairs on your sewing machine the team at HSM are committed to solving your wardrobe malfunctions. Entrust your favourite clothes that need fresh breath infused into them into the hands of the professionals. The price list is very reasonable so today's $50 voucher will get you a long way - trouser shortening starts at $15, while having your thick winter coat totally re-sized starts at $65.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.