We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
HSM Clothing Alterations & Tailoring
$25 for $50 Clothing Alterations & Tailoring Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Repair or resize your favourite clothes.
- Grab a $50 voucher for clothing alterations, products, repairs or tailoring at HSM for just $25.
- Whether you've torn your pants, broken a zipper or no longer fit your favourite dress, the team at HSM are committed to solving your wardrobe malfunctions.
- With very reasonable prices, your voucher will go a long way.
- You can also use your voucher for a new sewing machine, or repairs for your current one.
Liz Hurley may have become famous by wearing a dress held together by safety pins, but it's a risky strategy. And definitely not one we would recommend.
We do recommend ensuring your clothes fit and look perfectly. So grab a $50 voucher to put towards clothing alterations, repairs, products or tailoring for just $25 at HSM Clothing Alterations & Tailoring.
Whether you've torn your pants, no longer fit your favourite dress, or require repairs on your sewing machine the team at HSM are committed to solving your wardrobe malfunctions. Entrust your favourite clothes that need fresh breath infused into them into the hands of the professionals. The price list is very reasonable so today's $50 voucher will get you a long way - trouser shortening starts at $15, while having your thick winter coat totally re-sized starts at $65.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.