We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Homestead Bar and Eatery
$20 for Lunch for Two People (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover a new home, a new local.
- Grab lunch for two people for just $20 at Homestead Bar and Eatery.
- Relax and recline in a firm favourite on the Hamilton dining scene.
- Take your pick from a mussel pot, steak sandwich, medium Homestead classic pizza or roast vegetable medley salad.
When you're after quality cooking at affordable prices for the whole family, you can't beat a tried and true favourite.
Head into Homestead Bar and Eatery and grab lunch for two people for just $20.
Located right in the heart of Hamilton, Homestead Bar and Eatery offers tasty fresh-off-the-grill gastro dining all at affordable prices. Take your pick from a mussel pot, steak sandwich, medium Homestead classic pizza or roast vegetable medley salad.
More Great Waikato Deals
Harbour View Lodge
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.