We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Holistic Health Therapies
$35 for Any One-Hour Holistic Health Therapy Treatment (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The ideal gift for a family member who's been complaining about an ache or pain.
- Grab a one-hour holistic therapy treatment of your choice at Holistic Health Therapies for just $35.
- Choose from a wide range of therapies that could help you to overcome many of the problems in your body.
- Reward your body for all the hard work it does for you.
- Get your aches, pains and niggles sorted with today's deal.
The song Dry Bones may be anatomically way off, but it did get one important fact absolutely right: everything in the body is connected. And this is quite convenient, because the good folks at Holistic Health Therapies know exactly how to manipulate all this connective tissue to give you a thoroughly relaxing and healing experience.
Grab a one-hour holistic therapy treatment of your choice at Holistic Health Therapies for just $35.
Jocelyne Laboissette-Foiret from Holistic Health Therapies provides various forms of therapy and can tailor a treatment especially for you. She has spent her entire career learning about the intricacies of the human body, and she now offers a wide range of therapies that can assist in healing those uncomfortable ailments. Once you book this deal you'll be treated to one hour of Jocelyne's expertise in any of the following fields:
- Massage in its various forms (sport, relaxing, deep tissues)
- Lymphatic drainage
- Trigger points
- Foot care
- Bioptron light
- Being in colour
- Cognitive behavioural issues
- Theta healing
- Nutri puncture
If you find the sheer extent of the options confusing, then give Jocelyne a call and allow her to recommend a suitable treatment to you. She's a great listener, and she always strives to give accurate and helpful advice - ensuring that you receive an effective and life-changing treatment. So, grab this deal right now and give your body the release it needs.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.