We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Hog's Breath Cafe Hamilton
$37 for Any Two Mains & Two Frequent Diner Cards (value up to $174)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A New Zealand success story with lots of grunt!
- Grab any two mains from Hog's Breath Cafe in Hamilton for just $37.
- Also get two frequent diner cards, which give you 25% off meals for the next five years at any Hog's in NZ or Australia.
- Have fun and enjoy yourself in the themed licensed restaurant which caters to all ages.
- Choose from the magnificent menu, which includes 18-hour slow cooked prime rib steaks, chicken parmigiana, Serious Steak Burger, and lemon and kawakawa salmon, to name just a few.
Apart from driving to work in a Ferrari and using dollar bills as kitchen sponges, nothing shrieks success louder than a steak dinner. So be a winner and grab today's deal, guaranteed to satisfy even the most devoted carnivore.
Grab any two mains from Hog's Breath Cafe in Hamilton for just $37. At the place where legendary steaks are slow cooked for 18 hours and pork ribs are smothered in a hickory smoked barbeque sauce, you’ll be sure to impress your loved one, friend or colleague with a trip to Hog's Breath Cafe for half the price.
From day one Hog’s Breath set out to be unlike any other restaurant in appearance, atmosphere, style and type of service it offered patrons. Hog’s Breath can be credited with developing and specialising prime rib steaks in New Zealand, with the boast that there’s not a more tender, mouth-watering steak to be found anywhere. To complement this signature dish and its diverse menu, Hog’s Breath has created a distinctive style for people who enjoy casual dining experiences. In a nutshell, it’s all about providing quality food and beverage services in an informal, yet comfortable environment with an overriding friendly, party atmosphere. Consider today's deal your official invitation to join the celebration.
Note: You'll also get two frequent diner cards, which gives the holder 25% off meals for five years at any Hog's in New Zealand or Australia, valued at $50 each.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.