We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$14 for Two Hours of Paintball at Hinterland Adventures Paintball (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get that spectacular feeling that comes with firing a paintball gun at someone unsuspecting.
- Grab two hours of paintball at Hinterland Adventures Paintball for just $14.
- Check out the three field options that Hinterland has.
- Get your mates, colleagues, friends or family together for an epic tournament.
- Includes mask, marker, up to seven games, up to three playing fields, and 100 paintballs.
There are some great unsolved mysteries in this world. Who decided brussel sprouts were 'fancy vegetables'? Why does Donald Duck not wear pants but cover up with a towel after he has a bath? And what is it about holding a paintball gun that makes you feel like the most awesome person alive?
We might not have all the answers (especially not for the Donald Duck thing... WHY DOES HE DO IT?!) but we have got you a great paintball deal. Today you can grab a full two hours of epic paintball action at Hinterland Adventures Paintball for just $14.
Located just 15 minutes drive north of Central Hamilton, Hinterland Adventures Paintball has been running for the past seven years, so they know pretty much everything there is to know about this sport come tactical warfare game. They offer top of the line equipment, top notch safety standards and an atmospheric 10 acre block. In fact, there are three different outdoor field options for all your ambushing and prowling. Once you've finished shooting you might also want to make use of the great BBQ area - nothing like a big fat juicy sausage after a hard day of war games!
This makes for a great team sport - if you've always had a grudge against your boss - a team bonding day here will give you a legitimate chance to shoot at him/her and still be in with a chance of a raise. All your safety gear will be provided, along with 100 rounds of ammo and you'll have a full hour to go crazy - if you'd like to know more about the terrain you can check out the benefits of each outdoor field here. You'll need to be at least 11 years old to give this a go, and have a certain level of innate awesomeness. We know that won't be a problem for you.
More Great Waikato Deals
Total Home Services
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.