We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$75 for Ten 30-Minute Personal Training Sessions (value $600)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Like an armchair with a pec-deck, this deal lets you work out in a way that's comfortable yet effective.
- Grab ten 30-minute personal training sessions at Higher Level for $75.
- When you need some help on the motivational front it's time to get a personal trainer!
- You'll love the friendly atmosphere at Higher Level.
You love the idea of working out at home. So much so that you have weights on the TV remote, a series of rapid treadmills between the sofa and fridge, and a pull-down bar above your toilet. And you're totally going to use them too. Tomorrow.
You want the comfort but need the grab ten 30-minute personal training sessions at Higher Level for $75 and make yourself comfortable at the gym that feels like a home from home.
Located in the heart of Hamilton's CBD, Higher Level was created to bring the fun to fitness. The studio has been designed with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere making you feel at home, yet in an environment where you're inspired to push yourself and achieve your goals. Caine Tukua will lead you in 10 personal training sessions which are just that – personal. While you often feel like just a number at a gym, that's not the case at Higher Level. At only $7.50 a session, that should be all the motivation you need.
More Great Waikato Deals
Moonlight Restaurant and Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.