We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Northern Districts Cricket Association
$35 for High Tea for Two on Hood Street - Wednesday 31st October
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bring the kids and join the Northern Knights team for an afternoon of cricket activities.
- Grab yourself a high tea for two thanks to Northern Districts Cricket Association for only $35.
- Choose from one of five quality establishments on Hood Street to settle in for the afternoon while the kids play cricket on the street.
- Includes a selection of savouries and sweets, a glass of bubbles and tea or coffee.
- $10 from each High Tea sale goes to the NZ Breast Cancer Foundation, the official charity partner of the Northern Knights.
The Northern Knights have closed Hood Street for a fun afternoon of cricket activities and to make the time fly for all the Mum's out there, we've come up with a fabulous High Tea in conjunction with the retailers on Hood Street.
For only $35, you and another can join in the fun for a good cause by enjoying a high tea at one of five locations on Hood Street. You'll be able to sit back and watch as the Northern Knights cricket team take part in backyard cricket all while supporting the New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation. Kids are invited to come along to join in the cricket while Mum (or Dad!) enjoy a High Tea.
The high tea consists of a selection of savouries and sweets, bubbles and a tea or espresso coffee. Choose from one of five quality establishments on Hood Street to settle in for the afternoon while the kids play cricket on the street.
Every purchase contributes $10 towards the Breast Cancer Foundation. It's not every day you can enjoy a good game of cricket and help a great cause as well so don't hesitate and pick up this exciting deal today.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.