We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
50% off up to Seven Healthy Cooking Classes (value up to $210)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feed your mind so you know how to better feed yourself.
- Grab your place on a healthy cooking class from Healthy Kitchen for just $15.
- Take part in all seven of the Kitchen Things series of classes for $99.
- Be welcomed in to a whole new world of nutrition!
Eating the best food along with exercise gives you the best chance of a healthier life. Exercise your brain with the information you need to eat better and maybe live longer. Grab your place on a healthy cooking class from Healthy Kitchen today. Pay just $15 to attend any of the following one-hour classes (or pay only $99 to attend all seven!):
- The Green Juice Revolution - Friday April 5th Join the green revolution and learn to make delicious juices from nutrient packed greens. Check out the video here.
- Superfoods that Keep you Slim - Friday April 5th Learn about nutrient dense superfoods and how to find them without hiking across the Himalayas.
- Are you REALLY gluten Free? - Friday April 12th Better understand gluten intolorance and how to approach gluten-free living.
- The Genius Diet - Truly Healthy School Lunches - Friday May 3rd Learn how to pack that lunch box with better foods for young minds.
- Gluten Free Baking that's Actually Healthy! - Friday May 17th Avoid the starches, sugars and fats that are crammed into so many gluten-free foods, and learn the simple techiques to eat gluten free and healthily.
- Delicious Raw Foods! - Friday May 31st Be hands-on and learn the benefits of eating raw foods.
- Superfood Smoothies, Sorbets & Bubble Cups Drinks! - Friday June 21st Make a two minute breakfast or a one minute sorbet. This course will show you how to make drinks you and the kids will love.
Healthy Kitchen present the Kitchen Things series of courses which are designed to introduce you to a whole new world of nutrition in just one hour. Join Deborah for these inspiring classes!