We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$50 for Full Spinal, Posture & Muscle Function Assessment & Adjustment (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let the experts sort out your back pain and other health and performance issues.
- Pay just $50 for a full spinal, posture and muscle function assessment and an adjustment at Health Performance Chiropractic.
- Wave goodbye to your body tension, and joint, muscle and back pain .
- Stop living with discomfort and diminished performance today.
You don't have to be an athlete, a builder or an 89-year-old to have back and joint problems. A sore back, shoulder, hip, knee or ankle can frustratingly affect anyone. If you've been suffering from pain, you have three choices: you could live with it; dull the signs with medication; or you could be smart and call in the experts.
Fortunately, the experts are only a simple click away. When you grab this deal from Health Performance for just $50, you'll get a full spinal, posture and muscle function assessment and first treatment or adjustment.
Aches and pains are the body's way of telling you that something isn't right. Instead of ignoring this cry for help, a better solution is to address the core of the problem - which is exactly what the team at Health Performance Chiropractic in Hamilton aim to do. These guys love what they do and strive to do their best to improve your back pain. Their knowledge is second to none and they'll explain the intricacies of the body to you in language that you understand. After this, they will use gentle methods to address the cause of your spinal or joint problem. The chiropractor will apply a precise force to those stuck joints, and balance the muscles related to the problem - thereby helping the body to correct itself. So what are you waiting for? You've just found a solution to your problem!
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.