We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$50 for Full Spinal, Posture & Muscle Function Assessment & Adjustment (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let the experts sort out your back pain and other health and performance issues.
- Pay just $50 for a full spinal, posture and muscle function assessment and an adjustment at Health Performance Chiropractic.
- Wave goodbye to your body tension, and joint, muscle and back pain .
- Stop living with discomfort and diminished performance today.
You don't have to be an athlete, a builder or an 89-year-old to have back and joint problems. A sore back, shoulder, hip, knee or ankle can frustratingly affect anyone. If you've been suffering from pain, you have three choices: you could live with it; dull the signs with medication; or you could be smart and call in the experts.
Fortunately, the experts are only a simple click away. When you grab this deal from Health Performance for just $50, you'll get a full spinal, posture and muscle function assessment and first treatment or adjustment.
Aches and pains are the body's way of telling you that something isn't right. Instead of ignoring this cry for help, a better solution is to address the core of the problem - which is exactly what the team at Health Performance Chiropractic in Hamilton aim to do. These guys love what they do and strive to do their best to improve your back pain. Their knowledge is second to none and they'll explain the intricacies of the body to you in language that you understand. After this, they will use gentle methods to address the cause of your spinal or joint problem. The chiropractor will apply a precise force to those stuck joints, and balance the muscles related to the problem - thereby helping the body to correct itself. So what are you waiting for? You've just found a solution to your problem!
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.