We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Hamilton Golf Club
$25 for a Round of Golf (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your club swinging skills in order - just in case.
- Grab 18 holes of golf at Hamilton Golf Club on St Andrews Golf Course for only $25.
- Enjoy a perfectly-manicured green with beautiful surroundings.
- Combine a great history with great services and enjoy a great day out.
A zombie invasion is inevitable so don't wait until the last minute to get your club swinging skills in order. And, if you're going to practice your brain splattering skills, you may as well do it at one of the nicest golf courses around...
Grab a round of golf at one of New Zealand's most prestigious golf clubs for just $25, and relax in the beautiful scenery of St Andrew's Golf Course.
Established way back in 1903, Hamilton Golf Club and St Andrews Golf Course is one of the country's premier golf clubs. St Andrews strives to be the best provider of golf and lifestyle experiences in the Waikato, providing excellent services for club members, visitors and the community. Located on the northern side of Hamilton, it's also only just over an hour's drive from central Auckland, making it a great course to visit on your days off.
Originally an inland links style course, today St Andrews is a picturesque course with some holes bordering the mighty Waikato River. Make the most of perfectly manicured greens and fairways, while avoiding the river hazard at all costs.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.