We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Hamilton Golf Club
$25 for a Round of Golf (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your club swinging skills in order - just in case.
- Grab 18 holes of golf at Hamilton Golf Club on St Andrews Golf Course for only $25.
- Enjoy a perfectly-manicured green with beautiful surroundings.
- Combine a great history with great services and enjoy a great day out.
A zombie invasion is inevitable so don't wait until the last minute to get your club swinging skills in order. And, if you're going to practice your brain splattering skills, you may as well do it at one of the nicest golf courses around...
Grab a round of golf at one of New Zealand's most prestigious golf clubs for just $25, and relax in the beautiful scenery of St Andrew's Golf Course.
Established way back in 1903, Hamilton Golf Club and St Andrews Golf Course is one of the country's premier golf clubs. St Andrews strives to be the best provider of golf and lifestyle experiences in the Waikato, providing excellent services for club members, visitors and the community. Located on the northern side of Hamilton, it's also only just over an hour's drive from central Auckland, making it a great course to visit on your days off.
Originally an inland links style course, today St Andrews is a picturesque course with some holes bordering the mighty Waikato River. Make the most of perfectly manicured greens and fairways, while avoiding the river hazard at all costs.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.