We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$69 for a Half Head of Foils, Cut, Style & GHD Finish (value $155)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Visit these fabulous artist of hair.
- Grab a half head of foils, cut, style and GHD finish for $69 from Hair Gallery.
- Enjoy being looked after by experienced and passionate staff who love to delivery beautiful results to every customer.
The world is your art gallery and you are the star exhibit. So quit moaning about your hair Lisa, in just a stroke you can be the Mona Lisa. Buy this deal and head down to this quality salon ready for your very own creative transformation.
Grab a half head of foils, cut, style and GHD finish for $69 from Hair Gallery.
With this deal your hair will receive the works - with a precise cut, beautiful colouring and a GHD finish to leave you looking great. The team at Hair Gallery have a simple goal: to provide expertise and support for all your needs and ensure your hair looks fantastic between salon visits. Instead of a paintbrush, this expert team have scissors and quality hair products to create masterpieces all day long. Step on up and let the transformation begin.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.