We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Good Honest Products
$30 for 24 Macarons in One of Ten Flavours incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Macaron madness mon Cherie!
- Grab 24 Macarons in one of ten flavours, delivered nationwide, from Good Honest Products for just $30.
- Delight your senses with these perfectly formed circles of delicious.
- Great to share with your work mates, or you can just lock yourself away with a cuppa...
- These babies are made with real Whittakers Chocolate and real fruit powders.
Macarons are all the rage these days. Have you been to Europe recently? The streets are paved with Macarons of all flavours, and people harvest them from trees.
Indulge your sweet tooth when you grab 24 Macarons in one of ten flavours, delivered nationwide, from Good Honest Products for just $30.
These edible gems will melt in your mouth. Each one is carefully hand made using only the finest products. You have ten flavours to devour over a cup of tea or a glass of bubbly; raspberry, Whittakers chocolate, salted caramel, lemon, Heilala vanilla, passion fruit, blueberry, blackberry, Christmas fruit mince, and mixed boxes. Now, we understand that the box may not make it through the night, but if you do manage to exert some self control, your Macarons are perfect to freeze. That way, you can whip them out at Christmas with a virtuous smile and a rumbling tummy!
Note: 24 macarons come in a single flavour or mixed box. Choose your flavour when purchasing.
Mixed box comes with four each of raspberry, chocolate, salted caramel, lemon, vanilla and blueberry.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.