We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Glenview Beauty Studio
$15 for a Shellac Nail Package incl. Shape, Buff & Polish of Your Choice (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Achieve delicious digits.
- Grab a Shellac nail package for just $15 from Glenview Beauty Studio. This includes a shape, buff and polish of your choice.
- Treat jaded mitts to a nourishing nail treatment and watch as your whole look is transformed.
- Sit back, relax and be pampered by an experienced technician.
- Book well in advance as Saturdays and late night Thursday book up fast.
We employ our hands more than any other part of our bodies, meaning our nails are eternally on show for the world to see – and judge. (Which can be mortifying if they’re looking dishevelled). Don’t let flaky, chipped or unmaintained nails ruin your whole look. Treat them to today's deal.
Grab a Shellac nail package for just $15 from Glenview Beauty Studio. This includes a shape, buff and polish of your choice.
You can find Glenview Beauty Studio upstairs in the Urlich Avenue shopping complex. Clean, fresh and invitingly modern, the Glenview salon is dedicated to providing you with a range of professional beauty needs and advice. Shellac combines the resilient finish of a gel nail overlay with the ease of paint-on colour. Sit back and relax as a trained therapist carries out transforms your nails from drab to fab with a buff, shape and exquisite polish of your choice. You’ll leave feeling like a new woman.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.