We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$49 for a Try Scuba Introduction Course (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get access to the equipment, know-how, technique and confidence you need to start diving.
- Grab your place on a the Get Wet 'Try Scuba' introduction course for just $49.
- Get the skills you need to begin the almost limitless adventure of underwater exploration.
- Learn in the comfort of a heated indoor pool with all the gear you need supplied.
You're the kind person who buys a video game and hits start without even a glance at the instruction book. Y'know, a normal person. But diving straight into scuba without the right instruction is definitely a non-starter. You'll need the equipment, the know-how, the technique and the confidence to get your feet wet. But all you need right now is $49.
Get the skills you need to begin the almost limitless adventure of underwater exploration and grab your place on a the Get Wet 'Try Scuba' introduction course for just $49.
The experienced instructors at Get Wet will supply you with top quality equipment and give you the best support to ensure you will be diving before you know it! First you'll be taught the theory behind diving which you'll need to dive safely and confidently. You'll then learn the basics in the safety of Get Wet's heated indoor pool. There will be a maximum of 4 people per session, so you will get plenty of personal attention from your experienced instructor.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.