We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$150 for a Diving Refresher Course (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Refresh your skills and safety in time for a summer of great diving.
- Grab your place on this diving refresher course of up to three-hours for just $150.
- Get one on one training with all the gear included.
- Regain the know-how and confidence you need to get back into diving.
If your diving confidence has taken a dive you need to jump in and get after it before it sinks out of sight. Be buoyant once more, as this deal is here to refresh your skills in time for a summer of great diving.
Grab your place on this diving refresher course of up to three-hours for just $150. If you feel rusty or simply haven't dived in a while, then grab this offer and refresh those skills at Get Wet.
The experienced instructors at Get Wet will supply you with top quality equipment and give you the best support to ensure you will get your diving confidence back. You'll get up to three hours' worth of one on one training, with all gear included. And you'll be straight in at the deep end (in a good way!) at their specialised heated dive pool. Renew your confidence and regain your safety awareness in one simple and fun course.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.