We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Fuel Nutrition Ltd
$79 for a Four Week Food Programme incl. Initial Consult
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put some power behind your next health kick.
- Grab a four week food programme including initial consult for $79 from Fuel Nutrition Ltd.
- Get the education you need in order to set up a whole new healthy eating game plan.
The idea of eating healthy can often run like a game of bowling. Strike one for the week: wobbly Wendy brings in her triple choc muffins she can't stop bragging about. Strike two: you get home and see your mushrooms have gone soggy so opt for Chinese instead. Strike three: you had a craving for a kebab... no excuse there. Before you know it all those good intentions have come crashing to the floor in one disastrous heap.
Get a few bumpers up to help you stick to a straight plan when you grab a four week food programme including initial consult for $79 from Fuel Nutrition Ltd.
Help yourself to change your attitude on eating. Through a few helpful pointers you can get an understanding for what food will help you to stay healthy, give you more energy and help you loose weight. Education is your best defence against unhealthy eating and this is where it can all begin.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.