We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Fuel Nutrition Ltd
$79 for a Four Week Food Programme incl. Initial Consult
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put some power behind your next health kick.
- Grab a four week food programme including initial consult for $79 from Fuel Nutrition Ltd.
- Get the education you need in order to set up a whole new healthy eating game plan.
The idea of eating healthy can often run like a game of bowling. Strike one for the week: wobbly Wendy brings in her triple choc muffins she can't stop bragging about. Strike two: you get home and see your mushrooms have gone soggy so opt for Chinese instead. Strike three: you had a craving for a kebab... no excuse there. Before you know it all those good intentions have come crashing to the floor in one disastrous heap.
Get a few bumpers up to help you stick to a straight plan when you grab a four week food programme including initial consult for $79 from Fuel Nutrition Ltd.
Help yourself to change your attitude on eating. Through a few helpful pointers you can get an understanding for what food will help you to stay healthy, give you more energy and help you loose weight. Education is your best defence against unhealthy eating and this is where it can all begin.
More Great Waikato Deals
Leap Indoor Trampoline Park
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.