We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$25 for Two Wood-Fired Pizzas & Two Drinks of Your Choice (value up to $66)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Visit Pizza Heaven for the evening with your special someone.
- Grab two wood fired pizzas and two drinks of your choice at Fuego Restaurant for just $25.
- Decide between eight gourmet flavours of pizza fresh from their wood fire oven.
- Choose any beer or glass of wine from the menu to compliment your pizza.
- Relax and kick back in Fuego’s atmospheric and welcoming arms.
There is something about a wood-fired pizza that transcends the ordinary. The delicate smoky taste, the distinctive smell and the light crispy base transport you straight to a quaint little pizzeria hidden away in a remote Tuscan village. Or to Fuego in Hamilton.
Grab two wood-fired pizzas and two drinks of your choice for just $25 from Fuego Restaurant in Hamilton, AKA Pizza Heaven.
Pizza. Somehow it's simultaneously simple and scrumptious, yet sophisticated and sexy.Visit Hamilton's favourite place to eat, and they may even have some live music that night to set you and your companion in the mood. You will choose from eight gourmet flavours of pizza straight from the wood fire oven, oh, and don’t forget your drinks! You have the choice of any beer or glass of wine on the menu. Indisputably, this is a perfect pizza package.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.