We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$15 for One Month, $29 for Two Months or $39 for a Three Month Subscription to Unlimited Online French Lessons (value up to $156)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get cracking on your French ABC’s, how will you order your croissants otherwise?
- Grab a great deal on an online French lesson subscription from French-Teaching
- Pay $15 for a one-month subscription, $29 for two months or $39 for three months.
- Learn everything step by step with comprehensive explanations of meanings, reasons and rules behind each word and phrase.
So, you’ve got that flight to Paris booked, your dad’s old work friend’s sister is going to put you up for a month and then you’ll find some quaint arrondissement, pay through the nose to live in a tiny, gorgeous apartment that overlooks the Seine and eat baguette and ‘flan naturel’ all day. There is just one teeny tiny glitch - you can’t speak a word of French.
Brush up on your Français with a subscription for unlimited online French lessons from French-Teaching. Pay $15 for a one-month subscription, $29 for two months or $39 for three months.
Learning another language is such a beautiful thing and French-teaching.com are here to walk you through every step of the way. Whether you are a complete beginner, know a bit from your school days or can actually hold down a coherent conversation, French-teaching.com have the right course for you. The rules and reasons behind each word, phrase and sentence will be explained and articulated clearly so that all this new information lodges itself firmly in your mind. Through six chapters, each with a test at the end to assess your progress, you will learn your ABC’s in a whole new language. Avant!
More Great Waikato Deals
The Cook Cafe & Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.