We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$89 for a Rotorua Geothermal Wonder Cycle Tour for Two incl. Bike Hire (value $220)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A gentle easy grade cycling day.
- Grab a Rotorua Geothermal Wonder cycle tour for two people including bike hire from Freewheeling Tours for just $89.
- Depart Tauranga at 9am and return at 5pm.
- Great for the family, bikes are suitable for children 10 years plus.
- No worries, transport, safety helmet, lock and bike hire is included, plus the company of your very own experienced guide.
Hubble bubble toil and trouble...well, there will be a whole lot of bubble but no trouble with today’s deal.
See Rotorua from a different angle when you grab a Rotorua geothermal wonder cycle tour for two people including bike hire from Freewheeling Tours for just $89.
- Wednesday 12th December 2012
- Sunday 30th December 2012
- Sunday 6th January 2013
- Wednesday 9th January 2013
- Friday 11th January 2013
- Saturday 12th January 2013
This incredible tour is designed to give you the opportunity to see Rotorua in all its bubbling, geothermal glory. The morning will start off with a cycle ride past bubbling mud pools, through a modern Maori community, around the famous sulphur lake and through the magnificent government gardens. You will get a chance for lunch (make sure to bring a picnic or something tasty) and then you will set off to explore the Redwood Forest. This is a gentle cycle ride, but of course, you are also welcome to explore by foot, and those Freewheelers will drop you off by the trails. You could even stay in town if you felt like a hot pool visit! You will return home to Tauranga by 5pm at the latest and each tour is limited to 10 people, so bookings are essential.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.