We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$89 for a Rotorua Geothermal Wonder Cycle Tour for Two incl. Bike Hire (value $220)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A gentle easy grade cycling day.
- Grab a Rotorua Geothermal Wonder cycle tour for two people including bike hire from Freewheeling Tours for just $89.
- Depart Tauranga at 9am and return at 5pm.
- Great for the family, bikes are suitable for children 10 years plus.
- No worries, transport, safety helmet, lock and bike hire is included, plus the company of your very own experienced guide.
Hubble bubble toil and trouble...well, there will be a whole lot of bubble but no trouble with today’s deal.
See Rotorua from a different angle when you grab a Rotorua geothermal wonder cycle tour for two people including bike hire from Freewheeling Tours for just $89.
- Wednesday 12th December 2012
- Sunday 30th December 2012
- Sunday 6th January 2013
- Wednesday 9th January 2013
- Friday 11th January 2013
- Saturday 12th January 2013
This incredible tour is designed to give you the opportunity to see Rotorua in all its bubbling, geothermal glory. The morning will start off with a cycle ride past bubbling mud pools, through a modern Maori community, around the famous sulphur lake and through the magnificent government gardens. You will get a chance for lunch (make sure to bring a picnic or something tasty) and then you will set off to explore the Redwood Forest. This is a gentle cycle ride, but of course, you are also welcome to explore by foot, and those Freewheelers will drop you off by the trails. You could even stay in town if you felt like a hot pool visit! You will return home to Tauranga by 5pm at the latest and each tour is limited to 10 people, so bookings are essential.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.