We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$280 for Two Nights for Two People incl. Daily Breakfast, Glass of Bubbly on Arrival & a Box of Chocolates (value $380)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover a stunning retreat that is sure to impress.
- Grab two nights for two people including daily breakfast, glass of bubbly on arrival and a box of chocolates at Foxgloves Bed and Breakfast, for only $280.
- Delight in a fancy breakfast on the verandah with freshly squeezed orange juice, free range eggs, local Pokeno bacon, home baked bread and a strong brew of coffee.
- Only an hour from Auckland Airport, it makes this tranquil setting an easy escape for the weekend.
- Enjoy the hot tub underneath the stars, perfect for a romantic getaway.
Neon lights flickering outside the window, together with the occasional train followed by a bus adds to the night as you try to get some sleep. Your neighbours next-door then begin to set the night alight with sounds from their terribly out of tune and time band. It might be time for a glass of wine and a night of peace.
Venture off the beaten track and uncover a new adventure when you grab two nights for two people including daily breakfast, glass of bubbly on arrival and a box of chocolates at Foxgloves Bed and Breakfast, for only $280.
Located in a tranquil rural setting in the lush Waikato region, the beautifully renovated Foxgloves Bed and Breakfast is an escape to the country. This traditional Victorian homestead is surrounded by rolling farmlands and transports you back to a bygone era where time stands still and you wake to the sound of birds, farm animals and the smell of a good country style breakfast. Tony, your host and co-owner of Foxgloves has a reputation and passion for cooking up a storm.
With many outdoor activities available nearby, including walks, hiking, beaches, markets and cafes, Foxgloves is the perfect vacation stopover or base for a longer stay.
Some of Foxgloves features:
- Own en-suite
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Continental or cooked breakfasts
- A shared guest lounge and dining room
- A spa pool
- Dinner available by arrangement
- An organic vegetable garden
- Large library of DVD’s
- An old grass tennis court is home to free range chickens who provide a constant supply of fresh eggs. Friendly goats Amy and Jack are often seen meandering the back paddocks along with Lambchops and Rambo, the pet sheep.
- Please note: Foxgloves is home to three small terrier dogs and all rooms are non-smoking.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.