We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
First Place Fitness Club
$99 for a Five-Week Female Self Defence Course & Five-Week Gym Membership incl. Childcare (value $195)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn the self defence skills that boost your confidence and your personal safety.
- Grab your place on a five week self defence course with five-weeks gym membership and childcare included for only $99 at First Place Fitness Club.
- Get five weeks of access to the great facilities on offer at this leading fitness centre.
- Learn to look after yourself while the friendly team at the Kids Club look after your little ones.
You already know you could take your friends in a fair fight. But it's just as vital that you know how to handle yourself when it comes to strangers too.
Grab your place on a five week self defence course with five weeks of gym membership and childcare included. All for only $99 at First Place Fitness Club.
The self defence course consists of five weekly sessions which can be taken either every Tuesday or every Thursday at 9.15am. Your included five weeks of childcare is available from Monday to Friday: 9.15am to 11.30am.
First Place Fitness Club is the largest 24 hour gym in New Zealand with the latest and greatest exercise equipment, heaps of car parks and a kids club to take care of the little ones while you work out. As well as great facilities and a comfortable, friendly environment, they provide qualified, professional staff to help you achieve your goals.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.