We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Fine Silver Design Studio
$99 for a Beginner or Intermediate Jewellery Workshop (value $209)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Design some flair that's uniquely you.
- Grab a beginner or intermediate workshop with Fine Silver Design Studio for $99.
- With all materials and equipment included, design a tailormade necklace, ring or earrings to suit you.
Sure, that 'one-of-a-kind' necklace you bought is daringly unusual, but chances are there's someone else walking around with the exact same piece. If you want some truly unique jewellery, you're gonna have to make it yourself.
You've always wanted to have a go at making your own jewellery. Maybe you need a new hobby, or perhaps you want to be able to create personal gifts for friends and family this Christmas. Pay just $99 for a beginner or intermediate workshop with Fine Silver Design Studio.
Create something stunning with today's awesome deal. Do you have a picture of the perfect necklace or ring and haven't been able to find it? Fret not, now is your chance to design your very own piece of jewellery. All materials are included, create your stunning piece from 16g PMC3 clay and a gemstone, you can design a necklace, earrings or a ring - or maybe even two depending on the size. You will have access to all the moulds, tools and other studio materials. You have the opportunity to purchase any extra materials you need, maybe more clay, gemstones, dichroic glass, findings, stringing material or a sterling silver chain to add the finishing touches to your design.
Choose between the beginner or the intermediate workshops depending on your level or experience. Workshops are scheduled on:
- Wednesday 20 and 27 February beginner / intermediate 6 to 9pm, or
- Saturday 23 February beginner or intermediate full day 9am to 4.30pm, or
- Tuesday 2 and Wednesday 3 April beginner workshop 6 to 9pm, or
- Saturday 6 April Beginners or intermediate full day 9am to 4.30pm, or
- Tuesday 16 and 23 April beginner workshop 6 to 9pm, or
- Saturday 4 May beginner full day 9am to 4.30pm