We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$12 for a 125g Imported Bonjour de France Tinned Brie Cheese incl. Delivery
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bottle of some French charm for you to enjoy whenever you'd like.
- Grab 125g of Bonjour de France tinned Brie cheese for just $12.
- Introduce a little French flair to your next tea or meal.
- Product of France.
The charms of France extend far beyond the shadow of the Eiffel Tower at sunset - or even Gérard Depardieu's nose. All it takes is a familiar taste or smell to transport you to the banks of the Seine or a street-front café. Introduce a little French flair to your next tea or meal with today's magnifique deal. Grab 125g of Bonjour de France tinned Brie cheese for just $12.
- Product of France
- Contains: pasteurised cows' milk , cream, salt, lactic acid bacteria, calf rennet, pencillium and candidum.
- Best before 23/04/2013
More Great Waikato Deals
The Lily Pad Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.