We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Motivation 4 U
$25 for a Signed Copy of 'Keep it Simple - Affordable Family Meals' Cookbook incl. Nationwide Delivery (value $44.95)
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fill your stocking with the tools to fill your stomach.
- Grab a 'Keep it Simple' cookbook from Motivation 4 U for $25.
- Spend less time cooking and more time enjoying the food you make with family and friends.
- Week-long menu plans and shopping checklists make feeding the family easy.
Why try to emulsify, dehydrate and sous vide when it's much easier just to boil, bake and fry? Leave the chefs in their 'research kitchens' to play around with the molecular properties of food. Life's too short as it is. At home, it's best just keep it simple, affordable, and delicious.
Grab a 'Keep it Simple' cookbook from Motivation 4 U for just $25. If you want to get your cooking confidence up and your time spent in the kitchen down, then this book - signed by the author Steffi Mueller – is a must have.
Keep it Simple is a truly unique cookbook that you will wish you had in your kitchen years ago. The 112 recipes included in the book are easy for even beginner cooks to follow as well as being affordable, healthy and tasty.
The step by step instructions and beautiful colour photos will have you out of the kitchen and at the table with friends and family in no time at all. You'll also wonder how you ever lived without the week long summer and winter menus, and shopping and survival checklists for your pantry, fridge and freezer. Plus there's plenty of room for you to make your own notes as you go along.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.