We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Extreme Edge Indoor Rock Climbing
$9 for a One-Day Pass for Rock Climbing (value $17)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the kids off the couch and on the wall.
- Grab a one-day pass for one person at Extreme Edge Indoor Rock Climbing in Hamilton for $9.
- Check out their colourful and challenging climbing walls - they have over 150 routes.
- Bring the whole family - there's an activity for every skill level.
The minute school ends on a Friday afternoon, kids start running wild, handing out random high fives and practically doing back flips. So, if you're looking for a way to keep the chaos out of your home, you've come to the right place.
Pay $9 for a one-day pass for one person at Extreme Edge Indoor Rock Climbing in Hamilton and give the kids something to do over the weekend.
Extreme Edge Indoor Rock Climbing is a social sport for everyone. Whether you're confident enough to push your limits or just starting out easy, you'll have an amazing time. The Waikato facility offers quality climbs for beginners through to advanced climbers. They'll provide you with all the gear you need as well as a safety lesson for newcomers. With countless walls to climb you'll be well occupied all day long - this is one exercise you'll never tire of.
They offer this and much more in the ClimbZone children's climbing area. ClimbZone is a revolution in climbing, aimed at three years and up. Their 33, individually themed climbs all have state of the art automatic belay systems that eliminate the need for a human belayer (rope holder), allowing parents (or grandparents, aunts and uncles) to join in with the climbing, or just cheer the climbers on.
This is a perfect weekend activity for the kids to keep them active and distracted as mum and dad relax with a coffee and take some pictures. Of course adults are very welcome to get in on the action too!
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.