We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Extreme Edge Indoor Rock Climbing
$9 for a One-Day Pass for Rock Climbing (value $17)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the kids off the couch and on the wall.
- Grab a one day pass for one person at Extreme Edge Indoor Rock Climbing in Hamilton for $9.
- Check out their colourful and challenging climbing walls - they have over 150 routes.
- Bring the whole family - there's an activity for every skill level.
The summer holidays means to children what a day at the spa means to women, or what a night out with the boys means to guys. It's the promise of happiness, freedom and endless fun. The minute school is out, kids are running wild, giving out random high fives and practically doing back flips. But after all beach trips, sleepovers, camp outs and walks to the ice cream parlour, it gets tempting to try something different. If you're scratching your head for ideas then never fear - GrabOne is here with an answer.
Pay $9 for a one-day pass for one person at Extreme Edge Indoor Rock Climbing in Hamilton and keep the whole family happy these summer holidays.
Extreme Edge Indoor Rock Climbing is a social sport for everyone. Whether you're confident enough to push your limits or just starting out easy, you'll have an amazing time. The Waikato facility offers quality climbs for beginners through to advanced climbers. They'll provide you with all the gear you need as well as a safety lesson for newcomers. With countless walls to climb you'll be well occupied all day long - this is one exercise you'll never tire of.
They offer this and much more in the ClimbZone children's climbing area. ClimbZone is a revolution in climbing, aimed at three years and up. Their 33, individually themed climbs all have state of the art automatic belay systems that eliminate the need for a human belayer (rope holder), allowing parents (or grandparents, aunts and uncles) to join in with the climbing, or just cheer the climbers on.
This is a perfect summer holiday activity for the kids to keep them active and distracted as mum and dad relax with a coffee and take some pictures. Of course adults are very welcome to get in on the action too!
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.