We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Up to 50% off a Soft House Wash Using Biodegradable Clean Solutions (value up to $360)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Has your house gone for way too long without a wash?
- Grab yourself an exterior house clean from EXT-Wash.
- Pay just $90 to clean your two bedroom house, $130 for a three bedroom house or $180 to clean your four bedroom home.
- Keep your house protected from lichen, moss and bacteria for up to 12 months.
Showers are a pretty good way to keep clean. They're quick and painless, even pleasant, and all you have to do is stand under a jet of hot water and let it wash away the dirt and grime that's built up from your days spent wandering the earth. Easy. It would be great if washing everything was that easy, if you could just pop your car or your kitchen or even your house under a shower to get it sparkling.
Unfortunately they just don't make showers big enough to clean whole houses. Luckily though, there is another option. Today on GrabOne you can grab yourself an exterior house clean from EXT-Wash. Pay just $90 to clean your two bedroom house, $130 for a three bedroom house or $180 to clean your four bedroom home.
If your house has been looking a bit bedraggled and sad lately, it might be time to treat it to a bit of a spring clean. Get the friendly and professional team at EXT-Wash to give it a once over. They're specialists in washing all sorts of buildings, both residential and commercial, including cedar timber washing. They use a proven and tested biodegradable cleaning solution that prevents the regrowth of lichen, moss and bacteria for up to 12 months! It also protects your PVC gutters and novalites and stops them from becoming brittle. The helpful team at EXT-Wash know that regularly washing the exterior of your house can extend the life of your paint for up to 15 years, and today they're offering to do it at a pretty awesome discount.
Email bookings are essential for this deal so don't forget to book your appointment - email email@example.com.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.